Monday, February 15, 2010

"so you've had a bad day...."

Yes, they exist and everybody has them. The dreaded BAD DAY. Because I'm all about positivity, I would NEVER allow myself to put in print all the negatives that today has brought so far, so I'll only sum up so we can both get this over with quickly and then focus on more happy thoughts.
One of my children has #3 and cant hold it in (for those of you who are blessed and don't know what #3 is; just think the gross version of #2)
Because of this child we are officially out of toilet paper and have resorted to using tissues for our bathroom needs.
Said child has gone through 5 pairs of panties (one of which needed to be thrown out) and it's only 3:00pm!
My face has broken out so badly that using make-up will not even come close to covering it. I thought women my age shouldn't have this problem!!
The doctors office called this morning and woke me up. Trying to answer the phone I accidentally hung up on the nurse. She called back but I could tell from the tone of her voice she was a bit annoyed.
The doctors office called to let my husband know his lab results (to test for seafood allergies) came back and that he needed to make an appointment to "discuss" the results with the doctor. One can only hope he can still eat his favorite fish, shrimp and swordfish.

And lastly, my 2 year old did not want to take a nap today which means no down time for mommy. boo.

Okay that's it! That wasn't too bad and yes, I know, it could be worse. But with a day like this, all I want to do is stay in my warm house and cuddle on the couch with my husband and watch 2 hours of "The Bachelor" tonight. But, of course, I have KCSC choir rehearsal tonight and since I missed last Mondays rehearsal due to inclement weather it would be wrong if I missed 2 weeks in a row.
On a positive note, I'm doing well in school! I got a B on my first sociology test (only 3 points from an A!) and I keep getting wonderful feedback on my writing from my Comp 2 professor. So I must say taking this 10 year break from school has done me some good. I'm more focused and determined to earn my degree than last time. I just hope all this enthusiasm lasts!! After all, I have 8 more years of schooling to go. GOOD GRIEF!

No comments:

Post a Comment